Welcome to Tsol’s Web site located at http://www.tsolco.biz/ (the “Site”). This Privacy Statement addresses Tsol’s practices regarding information collected from users of the Site and only addresses information collected directly through or from the Site. This Privacy Statement does not address or govern any information gathering, use, or dissemination practices related to information collected from the user (sometimes referred to as a “visitor,” “you” or “your”) other than directly through or from the Site, such as from telephone, facsimile, postal mail, personal delivery, or other or additional offline means or media. Tsol can be contacted through the Contact Form, by regular mail at Medellín 107 A - Despacho 6, Roma Norte 06700 Mexico City +52 (55) 6269 0058.
- Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors. Except as specifically set forth herein, Tsol may collect or track: (a) the e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Tsol via e-mail; (c) information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms, registration or membership forms, surveys, e-mail, and other online avenues (including, without limitation, demographic and personal profile data); (c) aggregate and user-specific information regarding which pages a user accesses; (d) the home server domain names, date and time of your visit, type of computer, the originating IP address, files downloaded, search engine used, operating system, and type of Web browser of visitors to the Site; and (e) for users who opt-in to the Geolocation service (described in greater detail in Section 6 below), the location of visitors to the Site. Tsol may place Internet “cookies” on your hard drive. Internet cookies are small amounts of data that contain a unique identifier that many websites frequently send to your web browser to be stored on your computer’s hard drive in order to save data about you, such as your name, password, user-name, screen preferences, and the pages of a website you have viewed. When you revisit the Site, Tsol may recognize you by your Internet cookies and customize your experience accordingly. You may decline Internet cookies by using the appropriate feature of your Web browser software, if available. Tsol may use Google Analytics or a similar service to gather, store, and track certain information related to your visit to and activity on the Site. When a visitor performs a search within the Site, Tsol may record information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed and recording information related to the search request. The collection, use, and disclosure of information contemplated in this Privacy Statement may involve a transfer of the information to jurisdictions located outside your country of residence that may not have equivalent laws and rules regarding personally identifiable information.
- Use of Personal Information Collected. Personal information collected by Tsol may be used by Tsol for many reasons, for example, for recordkeeping, editorial and feedback purposes, marketing and promotional purposes, statistical analysis of users’ behavior, product development, content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of the Site. Aggregate data on visitors’ home servers may be used for internal purposes, and individually identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information which visitors voluntarily provide to Tsol may be added to Tsol’s databases and used for future calls and mailings regarding Site updates, new products and services, and upcoming events. Tsol also may use Site visitor data to contact the Site visitors regarding registration and account status and changes to the Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and any other policies or agreements relevant to Site visitors.
- Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties. Except as provided herein, individually identifying personal information provided through the Site will not be sold or otherwise disclosed to third parties not affiliated with Tsol. Identifiable and non-identifiable visitor information and data may be disclosed or distributed to another party with which Tsol enters or reasonably may enter into a corporate transaction, such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or asset purchase, or to a third party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, or if determined by Tsol in its sole judgment that such disclosure or distribution is appropriate to protect the life, health, or property of Tsol or any other person or entity. Identifiable and non-identifiable visitor information and data which visitors provide to Tsol may also be provided to third parties that contract with Tsol to provide products, information or other services that Tsol believes that visitors may be interested in obtaining. While Tsol may undertake efforts to see that any third party to which Tsol discloses personal information is under an obligation to use the personal information solely for the purposes for which the information was disclosed, such third parties are independent third parties over which Tsol exercises no control. Tsol is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices of third parties.
- Internet Security. Tsol uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is generally available. However, there will be occasions when access to the Site will be interrupted or unavailable. Tsol will use reasonable efforts to minimize such disruption where it is within its reasonable control. You agree that Tsol shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of any Site content may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Please be advised that we do not guarantee that any information sent from our Site will be secure during transmission, nor can we guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to Tsol via the Site or the Internet, including, for example, personal information such as your name or address.
- Comments, Notices and User Content. All materials or comments posted to any aspect of the Site are public. Please refer to Section 5 of the Terms and Conditions for further detail concerning User Content and other materials submitted to the Site. As such, Tsol assumes no liability for the accuracy of such information, no duty to update or correct such information, and no liability for such communications arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. Any comment system on the Site may utilize an opt-in Geolocation service in accordance with a prevailing community standard such as HTML 5. Such Geolocation opt-in ability is managed by the user’s browser settings. If a user chooses to opt-in to the Geolocation service, the user’s comments may be associated with the user’s location, both internally within Tsol and publicly on the Site.
- Opt-Out Right. Except as necessary for Tsol to provide the services, information, or products requested by a registered user, the registered user may opt out of having his or her personally identifiable information, which has been voluntarily provided to Tsol through an account registration, or electronic news or information subscription, prospectively retained by Tsol, used by Tsol for secondary purposes, or disclosed by Tsol to third parties by updating your profile preferences on the Site. (This does not apply to collection of the type of Web browser of the visitor to the Site or to non-identifiable visitor information provided or collected.)
- Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Information. Upon your request via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone, Tsol will provide you with a summary of any personal information retained by Tsol that has been voluntarily provided by you to Tsol through online forms, registration forms, surveys, e-mail, or another online avenue. You may modify, correct, change or update your personal information by contacting Tsol through the Contact Form, by regular Medellín 107 A - Despacho 6, Roma Norte 06700 Mexico City +52 (55) 6269 0058..
- Right to Change Privacy Statement. Tsol reserves the right at any time to modify, alter or update this Privacy Statement. Tsol will notify you on the Site or by email of any new or revised Privacy Statement, including information regarding the location of the new or revised Privacy Statement. Your use of the Site following any changes means that you agree to follow and be bound by the Privacy Statement as changed. Any change to this Privacy Statement shall be effective as to any visitor who has visited the Site before the change was made. It is the obligation of users visiting the Site before the change to learn of changes to the Privacy Statement since their last visit.
Updated: October 10th, 2017
Copyright © 2017 Tsol; All rights reserved.